[DMCForum] Copyright Issues by DMC Houston

[DMCForum] Copyright Issues by DMC Houston

It took a while to find a posting by James Espey on this list, but he
is on it!
See message: 5569 by him.

Maybe James will have the courtesy to reply to what you have said
this time Marc, I hope he does. I am very interested on their
official position on this, after it has been brought to everyone's
attention that they do not have copyrights to the original DMC logo.

John

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
> This was rejected from the DML...  What a surprise!!
>
> Read the whole thing...  :)

postID=sybExfBnzVuUrva