Re: [DMCForum] Lo-jack

I have seen enough so-called professional stereo & alarm
installations that I would not want to trust even a
reputable shop to install any such device on any normal
car -- much less a DeLorean.

If I were determined to have it installed, I would explain
to the installer that I know the vehicle like the back of my
hand {pauses, checks hand, notices something unusual} and
that there is no possible way he could install such a device
without me finding it in a few minutes.  I would tell him
that I would probably not be happy with the installation,
have to repair/reverse most of the hacking he does and then
re-install it myself like it should have been done the first
time.  At this point, if the installer is willing to just
sell me the device then fine.  Otherwise I would shop
elsewhere.

Walt