Re: [DMCForum] Re: Fridge Run Repair status

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Fridge Run Repair status

Jacks, jack stands, ramps, blocks, forklift, over head crane what ever you
want to get under the car with I probably have access to it.  I could
probably get a Hewy(sp?) helicopter out here to lift with, but I would need
a few days notice to find Al.

I have plenty of toys and tools:
Lots of hand tools with cheater devices
good torque wrenches
Air compressor
Thunder gun impact wrench
other air tools
Oxy accelt torch
MIG welder
End Mill
Lathe w/ 16" swing
other metal working things
vac pump w/ 20gal surge tank
all kinds of little specialty things
digital multi meters analog meters with probes
Digital O-scope
Dave's engine analyzer
Powder coat rig
Paint rigs
Fiberglass tools (material at work)
And more.  I have tools to fix almost anything.  Sorry I can't line bore the
block or deck the heads, and I don't have the bosh fuel pressure rig.

Andrei