From: "Farrar Russell Carroll Hudkins" <fhudkins@xxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 2:42 PM
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Covered

P-car as in 933?

Farrar

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrei Cular [mailto:andreic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thu 1/15/2004 1:23 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I washed my P-car Sunday, and the left watermarks before I
could dry it ;)

> I'm pleased to say I bought an affordable car cover that
will handle
> the weather. Just in time. I washed the car. The water froze
before I
> could dry it all off. :-(

> Due to Bill's prior commitments I will try to keep to the 21
Feb
> departure date. That is contingent on Bill promising to:

If you leave on the Sat (21st) you will get here on sunday
(22nd) and then
head home that night?

> Please post any questions relevant to "The Plan".

My brother thinks that weekend is the engineering EXPO at the
university in
Tampa.  If it is he was wondering if you guys would stop in
for a few min,
its on the way to and from Walt;s and is about 9 miles from
I75.  And I
might join up with you their in the P-car.

Andrei

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:

To visit your group on the web, go to: