[DMCForum] Covered

It's going to snow tonight (or today, depending on when you read
this).

I'm pleased to say I bought an affordable car cover that will handle
the weather. Just in time. I washed the car. The water froze before I
could dry it all off. :-(

My W.O.T. microswitch also arrived today, courtesy of Josh Haldeman.
I'll put it in at Mike Cohee's house Saturday. It's one of
the 'Fridge Run requirements.

Bill/Louie/Farrar:

Due to Bill's prior commitments I will try to keep to the 21 Feb
departure date. That is contingent on Bill promising to:

A. Not discuss Watts, power, torque or the merits of big blocks.
B. Not try to de-emission my car.

Bill you can talk about anything else during the trip.
I'd like us to have the 2-way radios the other events use. I have a
couple. We'll need at least 1 more. I'm not mounting a CB in my
DeLorean. I am "Caucasian Modular-Home Refuse" enough without that in
my car.

I will travel down I-95 to get you guys. If I'm tired, we'll split a
hotel room and crash for the night. We'll be up early to keep moving.
I intend to take I-95 to I-10 and pick up Farrar, then turn south on
I-75 until we hit Ft. Myers. I don't intend to push the cars hard.

Please post any questions relevant to "The Plan".

Rich A.