[DMCForum] Web Sites

I am in need of revamping my radio station website and was wondering if
anyone knew or had time to play with one for me.  I am too busy with work
right now and have made some big changes to the station and would like to
just have a nice flash opening with a basic welcome page with a few links
and some HTML additions.

Jack Stiefel
Take A Musical Trip Through Time with the FM Time Machine
Visit my homepage at: http://www.sacketmansion.com
Here You Leave Today And Enter The World Of  Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy
- Walt Disney World Entry Plaque

click here