Re: [DMCForum] No salt. No pepper. No facts, either, apparently.

Re: [DMCForum] No salt. No pepper. No facts, either, apparently.

Greg:

True. Good thing you proved me wrong when I assumed that there was no
definite info out there on the Internet. I'll need to study some basic
engineering and physics, but this stuff is all fascinating to me. It'll
just take me a while since I have to do it on my own time.

Thanks again for the link. Good stuff. :)

Farrar

timnagin wrote:
> That link I posted is pretty informative but I don't know how well it will
> do anyone without an understanding of some higher level mathematics with
> derivatives and integration to know how they all relate.  But don't fret,
> it's one of those things where if you don't practice it regularly you may
> not recall it so easily when needed.
>
> I have studied a ton of physics and engineering and have a hard time
> recalling some of that stuff now.  Those were two of my majors but since I
> have been working in a different field for the past five or so years it has
> mostly slipped away.  But, if you want to learn it you can.  Anyone can if
> they set their mind to it.
>
> Greg

click here