[DMCForum] Preserving your Delorean leather interior

[DMCForum] Preserving your Delorean leather interior

would like to share some information concerning a product my company
has developed. This is not meant to be perceived as spam or even an
advertisement its  just simple information:

We have developed a product  for long term leather care and
preservation, it's called  Leatherguard which is a clear coating
designed to protect and enhance the longevity of all natural leather
products including shoes, jackets, gloves, etc. Leatherguard is also
the perfect way to protect your cars interior in addition to the
typical areas such as front and rear seats, Leatherguard is great
for leather wrapped steering wheels and gearshifts . It is totally
non-staining and will not affect the color or appearance of the
coated object.  When applied correctly Leatherguard will extend the
useful life of leather goods by enhancing their suppleness and
resistance to scratching and scuffing thus keeping the coated
articles looking like new. The high flexibility and adhesion
inherent in this coating prevents it from cracking or peeling during
normal use. Leatherguard also prevents soil and dirt from sticking
to it, unlike existing Silicon based treatments.
I thought this group would find the above information more then
useful. If anyone has any questions or comments please feel free to
contact me at:
Steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
& of course please check out our site at
http://Liquiguard.com