Re: [DMCForum] Re: horsepower = torque * RPM / 5252 [off topic adnauseum

Re: [DMCForum] Re: horsepower = torque * RPM / 5252 [off topic adnauseum ... or ad museum]

Thanks, John. The phrase "highest torque range" should perk up Bill's
ears and I await to hear from him on the subject. ;)

That progressive shifting bit sounds tricky, though. From what little I
know of manual trannys, you could end up stalling out. Isn't that called
"lugging" the engine?

Anybody ever tried this method of shifting?

Correction: Anybody ever tried this method of shifting in their
DeLorean? :) Sounds like it would be a great way of decreasing your
acceleration time so you could start beating those pesky Chevy Monte
Carlos off the light.

*awaits flames from Chevy owners*

Farrar