[DMCForum] The "village idiot" returns...

[DMCForum] The "village idiot" returns...

Roger that. Hey Bill, had to stop in because a little birdie clued me
in about all this noise.

Thanks, I'll take a backhanded compliment even from you. And I'll say
what I've said before: You're not as dumb as you appear, it's just
your thick skull keeps you from ever getting further along. In other
words you're not an idiot, you just act like one. Reading books is a
good start, why you can't see continuing to improve in that direction
is beyond me. Try reading one on human behavior next time. Read the
part about being your own worst enemy and then blaming everyone else.

And once again, Martin's right: Regardless of the mistakes in the D
manual the nomenclature of the manufactuer should be used. Bosch
refers to it as CI and CIS. Using the right terms is what separates
engineers and craftsmen from backyard mechanics. But since many of
you guys fall into the latter group I'm probably wasting my breath.

Re angle drive gears: Right again, they're screw gears. See Bill? At
least check before you post bad info. It's easy, the internet is more
than a global pornography network you know. Strickland has a point,
other than the one on his head.

Re Delorean "abuse": If some loser thinks a little snow is bad he
should see what I just did to my car. I got $40K out of the deal to
boot, not to mention the satisfaction of pissing such losers off. All
for a good cause. Keerrist, talk about people who need to get a life.
Remaining parts on Ebay in the future. Don't bid if you're among the
jerks, you know who you are. LMAO, send all hate mail to the address
listed above. Y'all have fun here now...