Re: [DMCForum] The "Village Idiot" Returns

Re: [DMCForum] The "Village Idiot" Returns

>I just can't believe people get so emotional over the damned PRV.
It is just the ultra extremist wako purists, that believe the car should be
locked up and preserved as it was built.  I'm sorry the car was designed and
built with the intention of being driven, then replaced in 5 years.  Things
have to be changed to keep it going longer.  Even Bill's old Lincolns
probably had a designed life of 10 years.  How many things have been changed
on them from 100% original to keep them on the road?

>I think some people out there need to get laid. To everyone that

Who told you what I needed?  Rich the Porsche still hasn't helped.  Or maybe
it has to do with the fact its Sat, sunny 72F, and I am sitting in my dark
office working....

Andrei

click here