From: "scarlouieltd" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Sent: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 20:02:05 -0000
Subject: [doc] Re: July events reminder :-)

Hello

I am not an owner just a fan of the D's.

I recently went and saw two D's at a show in Hatfield and had a very
nice long chat with an owner called James who made my sons day by
letting him sit in his car.

James had said to me that there was another show in Hatfield on the
August bank holiday weekend and some D's should be there. I have all
of my nephews (3 off) converted and envious of my son.

Is this show on for the club?

Thanks
Gary

PS the pics of the day http://www.delorean.scarlouie.co.uk/

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Claire Usher" <claire_usher71@...>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> just a quick reminder about the following events:
>
> Sunday July 23rd, Porsche Club GB Intermarque (and its all in aid
> of "Chariddy") at Pulloxhill, Bedfordshire.  Contact Mike in the
> Porsche Club GB on m.pink61(at)ntlworld.com for more info and
> directions.  I believe this show opens at about 10.30am.
>
> Wednesday July 26th, Classics on the Common, Harpenden,
> Hertfordshire - if you want tickets, order them now, as numbers
are
> probably limited.  An application form can be printed off here -
> http://www.classicsonthecommon.com/default.htm  The event starts
at
> 4pm, and remember, no barbeques allowed on the common! (local
> bylaw).  However, I'm sure *someone* will be armed with gazebo,
> kettle and hotdogs...... :-)
>
> Sunday July 30th, Wishing Well Foundation meet up in Chesterfield,
> Derbyshire - a get-together at a pub on the outskirts of
Chesterfield
> for the benefit of a seriously ill young man who loves DeLorean's.
We

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

--

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM