RE: [doc] e bay deloreans / re-listed

The 'good' side looks superb, but limited photos of the driver side, and
the chassis.

Need to see more of the inside of the trunk.
Will need new fascia & bumper. Bonnet may be repairable, wing certainly
is.
Interior looks in pretty good condition too

My car was sold as 'wouldn't take much to make it a runner' It took me 6
months from dawn to dusk 7 days a week to get it past the MOT...

A few hundred quid and some graft could see it on the road again - it's
that front end that scares me....

Rich H
DOC 365 VIN 1274 (treated to a new car cover)

Of