Delorean For Sale

Hello list,

Due to work comitments I'll have to sell my D unfortunatly.
Its a 1981 normal finish,black inside,5 speed manual,gas flap,spare
tyre.
Also a lot of work done on the car including:
New Clutch
Tankzilla
12 disc cd/tuner
New Brake servo
Alarm pager
Fuel pump boot
Struts
Acumulator
2 Front tyres bfg's
Metal water bottle
and various other bits and pieces.
The car has been used daily and has 70,000 miles on the clock.
Bodywork is also very good.

Asking price is £13500 on near offer.

Drop me a line or ring on 01293 454789.

Cheers Paul Vin 741