Re: [doc] Trans Atlantic Shipping

Hi Paul,

It was me who posted that, it's

http://www.movecars.com/toc/find/index.htm#overseas

I went through a lengthy process of getting quotes off everyone, and eventually found this lot to be the best by some way

http://www.transcar.org/

By "the best" I don't mean "the cheapest". These guys have been willing to help and answer questions at every step and we've hammered out a mutually acceptable contract. They are even handing over payment on my behalf!

It's costing $1275 to get my car from Lexington, NC to Southampton (this includes a 300 mile road trip first) It's more expensive than one going from NY. I have to sort out UK taxes and port charges, but everything else is all-inclusive. I am paying a bit more for a non-running car (but the brakes work - this is important!)

Martin

PS I can only pay for the DeLorean when I sell my Xantia. Anyone want to buy a 1999 HDi Exclusive? Gorgeous modern Executive Saloon £9750. www.myxantia.iswhatyouneed.com

Paul Salsbury wrote:

Hello all Not so long back I saw a posting with a web site for Trans atlantic shipping at a good price. Can Any one point me back in that dirrection? Thanks Paul  ( N. Ireland) 192

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk