Concoiurse RHD's etc.

Darren / list,

I meant my last email about RHD concourse to be PRIVATE..and to him only..its just my careless typing that sent it to the whole group...sorry about that Darren.

Bet my main point is that after all the agro a couple of years back about some people being unaware of the existence of the 20 odd RHD cars, I thought that getting a few together, in Belfast, for there very own section in the concourse judging would finally put these rarest of rarecars on the map.
James Espery has volunteered to organise aseparate section and "re-write" the rule book to cover these cars. I thought the least we could do as a the UK club was to rise to the challenge and give him as manyas possible to inspect.
I know non of us has ever been into concourse before, but thought it would be a nice, one off  idea.

Don't think that Dusty was a dead cert for winning...she is by no means "Concourse"..and Delores is just a daily hack!......Andy would have given me a good run for my money after sending loads of time getting Auto up to "tip top" condition...but she is now so good that I don't think he wants to get her dirty!!!!...just the point being made earlier!

I have done what I said I never would...I have taxed, MOT'd and put Dusty on the road just for Eurofest...I think being able to drive my own car around the original DeLorean test track will be the highlight of my "DeLorean" life. I will have photo's and videos to prove it for future generations / owners.

If we get enough cars together, so that wecan have some Judging, then that will be a bonus.

I am still greatly looking forward to going and seeing you all there..if you've not yet booked its not too late..some more Hotel rooms have just been released to us...see our website.

Your Hon Sec.

Chris P