Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2001 12:48 AM
Subject: Re: [doc] RHD Car

If the turbo was fitted in the US, is it a BAE? The boost was set too high on these and it damages the engine over time. However it's a better kit than the Island twins.

Chris Parnham wrote:

Uk members...(Mainly) I went to view a RHD car today in (Stoke on Trent), for sale, Grey manual, ...post factory conversion..not up to the Wooler-Hodec standard..but not bad,running, MOT'd, Turbo charged!  ( fitted in the USA)Lowered suspension..Too Low!..( my £50 pair front springs would sort it out)..rather worn interior ( would benefit from my new seat covers!)Wheels painted black!  Tyres too small on rear, Headlights need replacing, tick over a bit lumpy,Having said all that its running, on the road and probably the cheapest RHD car around at about £13/ 14 K The Stainless Steel is a bit dirty, but flawless. contactme for details or see next newsletter, due out in a few days. Chris P...DOC UK

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk