[DML] DeLorean Appearance

Hello,

My name is Bennett and I work for the Bowie Baysox Baseball Team (Baltimore Orioles Double-A affiliate). We are hosting a "Back to the Future Night" on Sunday July 5 and was wondering if there would be anybody in the area willing to park their car and show it off to some of our guests for a couple of hours. I think it would be a really great experience for everybody involved, as many of our fans who come to the games are families. The game takes place at Prince George's Stadium (4101 Crain Highway, Bowie, MD) and first pitch is at 2:05 p.m. If anybody would have any interest in making an appearance or know somebody who has interest, please let me know!

Thanks,

Bennett

Posted by: bnjones92@xxxxxxxxx