[DML] Stolen DeLorean Parts

Hello, all!

I wish I were posting under happier circumstances, but I just had a truck stolen in Tomball; just North of Houston, and, with it, a large collection of DeLorean parts.  To list a few include a partially disassembled PRV, an automatic transmission, two engine covers, a set of louvers, a pair of trailing arm shields, a full collection of coolant pipes, and a lot of smaller items.

If anyone should encounter someone selling these items and they suspect that they may be stolen, please let me know.

Best regards,
Chad R. Krause

Posted by: lordvadus@xxxxxxxxx

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx