RE: [DML] Re: DMC Draw

Claude is the expert on this…   LOL!!!

From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 12:59 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: DMC Draw

People..YOU MUST GO..to his site and download his APPLICATION...in order to be entered in his BTTF Delorean (FAKE) Giveaway...

So STOP with posting the " please enter me too" postings

Chances are the winner is someone he has already picked (set aside as the "winner")..who will later sell it and he will pay him a selling fee...

People wake UP....Just go to ANY unmonitored Yahoo Groups sites and see all the FAKE Conmen at work trying to pawn off their Crap or find victims to ripoff financially..  that is posted out there..the DML is just ANOTHER Yahoo Groups site  for these Capitalistic CONMEN..to try to harvest new  Credit Card numbers from unsuspecting people who "think" they can win a free Delorean.

IT's the Internet...or the Lawless Wild Wild West of the 21st century...

Just fair warning....

Claude
1024
Bric