From: "dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 3:41 AM
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 6575

2 Messages

Digest #6575

Messages

Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:36 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

aceunderhill

Hey DML'ers, been quite a while since I posted here but I wanted to give you all the chance to win my DeLorean Time Machine. Yes, I know that museum in Chicago is also giving one away, but to win mine you don't have to travel to IL and you don't have to pray the Cubbies win the World Series. (fat chance of that)

The one I'm giving away was hand built by DMC California and I'm doing it to raise awareness of my anti-gambling campaign called "No Biff!". In case you haven't heard, the NBA commissioner, Adam Silver, is endorsing nationwide Sports Gambling and we all know what disasters that caused when Biff did it in the alternate 2015. So what better way to spread the word that we need to fix our future than to use this iconic piece of cinematic history!

I'll be announcing the winner of the drawing on Oct 1st and the winner will be flown to Hollywood to celebrate BTTF day with their shiny new DeLorean Time Machine at the Clock Tower on the Universal Lot.

Good Luck to all my DML and BTTF friends!

-Ace Underhill

Posted by: Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean@xxxxxxxxx>