Re: [DML] Digest Number 6570

Umm..not anger..just commenting on someone who is obviously trying to take advantage of people or situations....I will not mention any names..but just  a certain well known New England vendor who tried to outright rip me off of all my Deloreans(4)and parts that I was selling at the time in 2004...into which he talked me(brainwashed me) into selling to him..hopefully my exposure of him prevented someone else(or him from trying it on someone else) in the Delorean community and from being exposed to his Tactics.. and yes..they need to be shown what they are...!!!
I will never forget what he attempted on me...Really Great guy..just beware if he tries to buy anything of value from you...

If he had put them on Ebay..and had not come here..hoping to find a sucker..well that would be totally different story..then if i saw  his ad I would mention like everyone else how well over priced it was and leave it alone...

But the bold nerve he has... to make it sound like he is doing the Delorean Community a favor in selling them !!!

Claude
1024
Bric

Claude,

Do we really need a comment like this? I don’t believe so.
You don’t have to buy it, you don’t have to comment it. If you don’t like the price you can simply delete the post and move on.

Posted by: cbl302@xxxxxxxxxxxxx