[DML] DeLorean needed at Columbia University

[DML] DeLorean needed at Columbia University

Anyone interested in helping this guy out?

Please contact him directly.

Next weekend we are having this student computer programming/invention competition that runs all night. At 2am, there is a time change for daylight savings and the whole event "goes back in time" for an hour, which is a huge deal for programmers (eg Y2K) and because of the DeLorean's association with back go the future and time travel we were hoping to find one for the students to check out during the time change at the event.

The event is organized by NYU and Columbia but hosted at Columbia

Thanks! I'd be happy to hop on the phone and chat more about it

Thanks Dave! We'd be open to other times on Saturday, March 7 too if the timing is bad

-
Jon Gottfried
VP of Sponsorships, Major League Hacking
(212) 851-6746 | @jonmarkgo

Dave Delman
Long Island~New York
DeLorean Motor Club