Re: [DML] SS Alternator Tensioners (Ver. 2)

Re: [DML] SS Alternator Tensioners (Ver. 2)

Would it work on one of Hervey's ALT.?
If so
I'll take one also
How do I pay (not ebay)

Thanks
John Podlewski
(1/2 way to mirror finish)

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 19, 2015, at 11:56 PM, drivestainless@xxxxxxxxx [dmcnews] <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks to renewed interest, I've made these parts again.  This second round version is ever so slightly improved over the original design; mainly in aesthetics.  Price is $39.99 privately, or $44.99 if you're more comfortable doing business via eBay. Because of revised fabrication techniques, the cost is substantially less than before.

*** As a way of saying "Thanks" to those who purchased them the first time around, I will offer a 50% discount on my S/S upper alternator bracket for the Saturn alternator (reg. price $85), or a similar discount on other upcoming parts (to be announced). ***

DeLorean Alternator Tensioning Bracket

Description

This makes belt replacement & tensioning a simple, one-handed operation, which is identical in function to more modern vehicles. Why struggle with a pry bar when it can be so easy?  Set it and forget about the belt slowly loosening!

The DeLorean alternator is grounded to the battery principally through the attaching brackets. The original steel brackets, being prone to rust, provide marginal grounding when routine cleaning is neglected, resulting in reduced operating voltage. Conversely, the above stainless steel tensioning bracket overcomes this issue by providing a clean and lasting electrical path to ground.

Auction includes one stainless steel tensioner, one plated steel adjustment block, one stainless steel tensioner bolt, and one stainless steel alternator bolt.

Works with ANY of the commonly used DeLorean alternators!

E-mail to purchase directly, or via eBay here:
DeLorean Alternator Tensioner Bracket - 304 Stainless Steel

Thank you,

Matt

Posted by: John's Email <john_podlewski@xxxxxxxxx>