Re: [DML] Coating a frame... what to choose?

Re: [DML] Coating a frame... what to choose?

What I did:
- Zinc Chromate the frame where the epoxy was removed.
- Then a zinc rich powdercoat primer was used
- Topcoated with powdercoat of finish quality & color.

Since the trailing arms were sooooo bad I got new ones, hot dipped zinc and powdercoat for color match.  The zinc does get everywhere and needs to be removed where bolts are used (such as the trailing arm holes).

This was done many years ago (25'ish) and before DMC support via the internet was as good as today.

Not exactly what you asked, but  FYI...
Nick