Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 7:29 AM
Subject: [DML] Re: iPhone 6 mount for stock DMC?

iPhone 6 mount for stock DMC? Try this it fits onto your AC Duct and fits any size cell phone..according to them they claim it could hold a brick..soo it just might be the right thing to use in a delorean..here is the web site..

https://www.buyclevergrip.com/

Claude

1024

bric

  • macintek
    Nov 18 4:22 PM
    I'm driving my DeLorean more often these days and need to mount my iPhone 6 so I can see the Nav App. Any ideas that don't involve screwing into the leather?

    Miles Smith
    '83 DeLorean
    # 16387

Posted by: "Tom" <dmctom@xxxxxxxxx>