[DML] 2015 DeLorean Calendars

Hello all! I am happy to announce that that the new 2015 DeLorean calendars are now available. I have created my standard calendar with (mostly) stock DeLoreans, but with the significance of the year 2015 to the Back to the Future franchise, I have also created a calendar featuring BTTF cars as well - so you now have 2 different calendars to choose from!

Many thanks to all of the folks that submitted pictures for consideration!

Both calendars are available on my CafePress site at http://www.cafepress.com/dmc12. They are available as as standard size (8 1/2 inch by 11 inch) and oversized (11 inch by 17 inches).

NOTE: CafePress has a variable month feature, so if you want a calendar for all of 2015, then be sure to select January 2015 as the starting month when purchasing the calendar.

Please share your thoughts if you purchase one.

Michael

Posted by: "Michael C. Babb" <mcbabb@xxxxxxxxx>