[DML] Stainless Steel frame project for quick sale

[DML] Stainless Steel frame project for quick sale

Hello everyone,

As you all already know I need to move to a new location and I need to downsize quickly. This means that most of my project have to be cancelled. My priorities have changed now and I will be offering a lot of my DeLorean related items for sale. This is the first one:

Stainless steel frame project.
This was my idea to make my car last forever and it was a chance to improve on the original design. All sections were drawn in CAD and cut from a few sheets of 304 SS using CNC plasma cutter.
Some sections are assembled like the front frame extension (crumple tubes), front cross member and partially rear cross member. All other parts will have to be assembled and welded together. The parts that are already assembled were welded using TIG while some internal welds were done using MIG.
All CAD drawings are included with the frame.
Price is set well below what I have invested but I need to sell it quickly. I hope my project will find a new home and will be finished.

Asking 3000 Euro.
Frame can be picked up just outside Warsaw Poland or shipped but buyer needs to arrange the shipping. I have no idea how to ship such a collection of parts... sorry.
Everything will fit on a single shipping pallet.

Pictures:
(Click on links or copy them into your browser)

One section is needed to complete the frame. It is a reinforcing piece for one of the Y sections. Two are needed, one is included.

This last picture shows all the frame components bunched together. This is how much space it all requires for shipping and storage. (sorry for the mess in the background)

Contact me directly if interested.

Greetings from Poland!
Tom Niemczewski
Vin 6149 plus 2418, 3633, 5030, 16473, 17086
Google earth: 52°25'17.66"N, 21° 1'58.40"E
www.deloreana.com

Posted by: "Tom" <dmctom@xxxxxxxxx>