Re: [DML] Stripping Fascias?

How about removing epoxy from the frame? Would you recommend I use the same paint remover?

Tom from PL

Subject: Re: [DML] Stripping Fascias?
Depends on how good a job you want.  I don't recommend painting on top of 30 year old paint.  You are more likely to have cracking in the future.  If you plan to keep the car long term, I would strip it down and do it right, if you want a quick fix to look good for awhile, you could probably even get it repainted on the car, up to you.  I stripped the whole thing and brought it in for them to paint and take care of imperfections.

Ian Yanagisawa