RE: [DML] Re: Delorean on Classic Car Rescue

RE: [DML] Re: Delorean on Classic Car Rescue

And they insisted that the frame was galvanized...from the factory....even when you can plainly see their Delorean was the basic mild steel frame with the typical epoxy coating....

They should have bought the smacked Delorean it had almost all the parts needed for their restoration..especially the hard to find drivers side fender.And it would have saved them tons of labor by just switching the good  unpainted SS panels onto the red car. Then they could have parted out what was left...in the end basically getting FREE parts to fix the red car.

Clearly they did not do their homework on Deloreans....

I would have kicked those no nothing idiots off my property if I was that guy with the smacked Delorean..making such a Cheap ass low ball offer to buy it...reminds me of Rick on the show.. Fast and Loud(and also a certain DMC vendor who will screw over other DMC vendors for his profits)...always trying to low ball people out of their cars.

Claude
1024
Bric

Posted by: cbl302@xxxxxxxxxxxxx