Re: [DML] Wanted: Replacement Radio Face Plate

Re: [DML] Wanted: Replacement Radio Face Plate

I have an extra that I can part with. Feel free to shoot me an email directly at davidrucker11387@gmail. Com

DeLoDave, 6412

I have been inactive in the DeLorean community in a long time, but I still have the car in the garage.  (Three kids came along...)  It's finally time to bring it out of hibernation and get it up an running and looking good again.  In addition to mechanical fix-up, I have to deal with some interior damage due to a break-in that happened as the car was being shipped to my new home in Colorado.  The radio was stolen and various parts of the center console and area around the radio were damaged.

The radio mounting face plate in particular was bent and twisted bad enough that I don't think that I will be able to get it back in shape -- hence the "wanted" post.   I've checked with DMC regarding their DIN style mounting plate, but apparently it is out of stock with no ETA for new stock.

Does anyone have a radio mounting plate that they would be willing to sell?  I plan to install a more modern DIN style radio and I'm open to modifying an original face plate...   Anything will probably better than the bent out of shape plate that I currently have.

Thanks!

Luke

Posted by: David Rucker <davidrucker11387@xxxxxxxxx>