Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2014 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: [DML] Re: New door struts

Tom, thank you for staying on this project. My suggestion would be that you evaluate a sample strut from each manufacturer and choose the one that you evaluate to be the best without considering price---unless there is little quality and performance difference between the two top choices. If there is not much difference and the number two choice is $20 to $35 each cheaper I would prefer the cheaper set.

My bottom line is I need a set of struts and will not buy them until you have them or notify us that you have given up on the effort.

Thanks,

Rod
Sent from my iPad