[DML] DCS REGISTRATIONS

Hi
As my previous e-mails indicated we have sold out of the Saturday event passes.
there are still many openings on Thursday and Friday and we usually get a fair number of cancellations
so as that happens we will add them back in.

We are making a change in the order form to show Saturday sold out so the Thursday and Friday events you will still be able to sign up for.

there will be a place for you to click if you want to attend Saturday and we will fill the spot based on first come basis so if you say yes you want to go we will pick in the order of the registrations.

Thanks for making this a big success
I never thought we would have so many attend
Saturday will be the second largest night for DCS

Friday still has about 63 spaces remaining and Thursday has about 125

Ken