[DML] DeLorean Car Show Update rooms and registrations

[DML] DeLorean Car Show Update rooms and registrations

Well as predicted we sold all 250 reservations before May 1 a new record
Funny thing is that 50 % of registrations usually come in after May 1 so I have no idea how many of you waited so the next month will be interesting.

I am down to less than 10 rooms per night with Saturday night being the fullest.
I also see 30 or so names that have no hotel reservations so if you need a room please book it.
As you know the hotel gave us more rooms but this will sell out the hotel

As far as event registrations Saturday is the fullest and has about 50 more people than Friday which is usual
Thursday is lower again predictable but we did sell out all 250 reservations.
We assume approximately 2 people for each reservation but we actually came in a little lower than that which is fine and we had some cancellations so I added 23 more reservations.
This is it however. We have had 15 cancellations so far and that is about normal so those were included in the 23 added reservations.

This is the fastest sellout we have ever had so I thank all of you.

For the first time in show history I have not had to front the show any money and again I thank you all for that.
It allowed me to be able to get Christopher Lloyd and bring back many of the cast from DeLorean and BTTF that have made the show what it is.

Its your show and this time I think we have outdone it again.  21 guests are the most we have ever had beating out Gettysburg and Orlando.

So last call for reservations.  Unless there are more cancellations no more reservations will be added to the list.

If you have registered to be judged in the car show I would appreciate an e-mail telling me how many miles are on your car or if its modified.  You can do mileage class or custom class.  In mileage class we do not deduct for most modifications as long as they are done well and look as if it could be original.  This is not concours and we are looking that the cars are maintained.  If you did a lot of modifications then you should be in the modified category
painted cars are also in a separate category.

Again thank you have made this show much easier for me to run by registering early and selling out the raffle tickets.
I hope you enjoy what we have for you .  Over 250 people are doing the driving tour.  I will give more details next week

Again thanks
Its your show

Ken