Re: [DML] Speedometer Erratic Swings

Michael...good luck with this one.  I've had similar problems and have replaced most components multiple times.  At this point I'm looking at recalibrating the head.  I think the odometer tracks right but the needle swings and mostly at higher speeds.  I think I read that there are more than expected D speedos that need recalibrating or redoing the speedo magnets.

For Christmas I got a HUD GPS speedometer.  Just waiting for a good gully washer to rinse the salt from the road to give it a try.

Nick