Re: [DML] New door struts - anyone interested?

Re: [DML] New door struts - anyone interested?

Yes, I am interested as long as they are not "too"strong. I would only be interested in the black sets at the prices listed. I would rather have three sets of two for my $150 than one set of two.

Rod
10921

Sent from my iPad