[DML] DeLorean Car Show update

Well the raffle car is going to leave me for a few weeks and I am going to have Jerimiah drive it around Dayton area and check it out and build up the show locally.
Car runs great and we want to make sure its in top shape for the new owner come June

Again the raffle tickets are all sold out and thanks to all of you that participated.

OK
Event registrations are going fast as well.
We have slowed down a bit now that there are no more raffle tickets but we have picked up a few more on stage guests
Yes they keep on coming

If you liked Gettysburg and Orlando the two that I think had the best on stage value then you are going to love this one.

We are down to 75 registrations left and I sent out a notice about a week ago where I had roughly 40 of you that had rooms and had not event registered yet.  So that leaves about 35 reservations left if I do my math correctly.

That is not much.  Again we anticipate a sellout and we are limited to 500 for the dinner which will put us at the second most people at an evening event and real close to Gettysburg so this will be one of the biggest shows we have ever done. However it does look like we may beat the overall number of people since Friday and Saturday have almost an even split of people coming for one night.

So far we are bigger than Vegas, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Lexington, and Memphis.  We are about the size of Pigeon Forge and getting Close to Chicago and Gettysburg.

We need cars lots and lots of cars.  It would be nice to see 200 DeLoreans at the show.  So far it looks like there are already 125 coming so this early on 200 is achievable.
So please help make this final show one we all will remember (and I will probably will want to forget with all the work :-)  )

Room reservations are getting tighter.  If you call or go online and book one of the bookend nights like Tuesday or Wed and/or leave Monday and they tell you they are out of rooms don't panic  just e-mail me or ask for Bobby at the Hotel and we can move around some rooms for you.  I only restock 5 rooms at a time so if we get a rush or multiple rooms they can be temporarily gone.

WARNING
Just like the raffle tickets once they are gone they are gone and we do predict a sellout for at least Saturday night and probably Friday night.

FUN FACT

One of our guests is a Girl from Russia.
Bet she wins farthest traveled.
She is bringing her son who is a DeLorean and a BTTF fan with her.
She had gained notoriety in Russia for her sons obsession with the DeLorean and she is making the trip to be here with us.  So lets all make sure we welcome them.

We also have a Challenge team from the Fairfield Choiral who will be performing a full stage production for us.
This competition is limited to 20 minutes and this particular performance is 17 minutes.  It will be Saturday Afternoon and I hope you all take advantage of what these 50 participants do.

OK
Looks like I will be winding down registrations some time in the Future before the show so hopefully I can spend more time with you all at the show.

Thanks to all the vendors for their help
and thanks to all that have contributed over the  years I could not have done it without your help as well

I am going to miss Cliff this year its the one part of the show that will definitely be different for me.

Ken