[DML] Delorean Car Show Fun Fact Update

Hi
Here are a few more facts and trivia. {We will grade you at the end :-) }

1.  The raffle car sold out faster than any other raffle car. Too bad I can't do a second one.
2.   This is for Josh Q who has been relentless in getting people to event register Ohio 61 registered, Illinois 43
      Ohio now has the most registered to the show with Pennsylvania in third.
3.   I was a little off when I said that was it for guests as three  more found us. This makes this show the largest
      guest group ever.  (Looks like I need a good raffle to pay for it all LOL).  I think we are at 21 if everyone makes it.
4.   This will be the largest tented area I will have ever had and that will be over 15,000 sq ft.  Almost the size of the
      convention center in Chicago plus the convention room.  However it ranks 5th overall Behind Gettysburg, Pigeon
      forge, Cleveland on the docks, Memphis on the Faded Asphalt.
5.  Trivia How many of you remember the Faded Asphalt and where it came from and who came up with the pin.
      DCO are not eligible for this answer as they know.
6.   And this will be most cars on Faded Asphalt.  Since its a tent many of the other larger shows were in convention
      centers.
7.   Trivia.  At which show did I begin to make Pins  And does anyone have all of them.
8.   What are the odd cars I have had at the show.
9.   Which show had the most Non Deloreans.
10  At which show was the Monster truck at.
11. Which shows had Proto 1
12  Which shows had the Tellis Carrier.
13  Who was my first Guest Speaker at Cincinnati ( I don't remember this one so this may be interesting)
       Hint: Linda Porter, Stephen Wynne, Don Steger, Dave Bauerle Name the part), Aldo Buono, and a few more.
14  Which show had the most BTTF cars and who's were they.
15  Which shows did Curtis attend.  (Who's Curtis for those that do not Know)
16 Which raffle car, cars did not sell out by the time of the show.
17 How many automatics and how many manuals did we give away
18 How many cars including the one we will give away have we raffled.
19 What color shorts do I usually wear
20 How many DeLoreans did I own (I don't know that answer either LOL have to look it up)
21 Which show had Cat woman.

Ok that is just for starters

Hotel rooms.
Thanks to you all I have met my quota of room nights.  Bad news we have enough for about 32 more people (that's 32 people times the 3 nights or approximate room nights not including the book end nights.

There are 84 more registrations and dropping fast.  Two weeks ago I think I published we had 120 or so.  They are going at a rate of 17-20 per week so if I do the math we have 4 weeks and we could be full up.  DUE TO FIRE CODE I CANNOT GO OVER 500.

I do want to thank all since this year the cash came in very nice and for once I did not have to front the show.
That is also a first for the show.

Ok that should give you something to digest and it will be interesting if people can respond to the questions and trivia above. I will give you more next time.

I have enjoyed doing this show for you over the years and I hope you take out of it as much as I put into it.

Again thank you
this is your show
without you there is no show.

Ken