[DML] DCS 2014 fun facts

With the show getting closer and me being busier than normal I have not done much of fun facts.

Finally got a chance to look at some of the Data and those of you that have kept track of them over the years will realize the number of states represented at this point is way ahead of most of the other shows.

So far we have
IN, PA,SC,CT,MD,WA,FL,TN,OH,IL,VT,CO,NM,AZ,OR,TX,WVA,WI,MA,MO,NY,NJ,VA,SD,KY
And we have Ontario and Russia
At this point this is great 25 states represented so far.  Hope I didn't miss any but these are what I saw doing a quick glance.

The state with the most registrations is IL followed by PA and TX

Come on OHIO, INDIANA, KENTUCKY its in you back yard. :-)

I was at the DCO meeting in Ohio in January and I believe everyone there was planning to come.  So it looks like registration is going to be very interesting in the weeks ahead.

Room are moving along and there are still rooms left.  Those of you that event registered please remember to register for your room.

The room rate is $109 per night.
It is for all the nights of the show and the bookend nights.
If the Hotel tells you there are not ask for Bobby Ogles or e-mail me.
The rate will be honored for the time you are there for the show.  Sometimes not all the desk help are aware of all of the show information so please do not worry if you are there for the show you will get the show rate.

We have 67 vin plates so far.
A special bonus this year the T shirts will NOT be white
They will be black with the logo so this is a big change.

I keep getting asked if we will be inviting more guests
First of all there is only so much time at the show so I am limited but I think 18 again tie with Florida and Gettysburg is quite enough.
Second someone has to pay for it and we do have a budget so we are within what the show can do.

The raffle car is doing fine and will be in the St Patricks day parade this year.

There are 32 group photos so far so reserve your photo now.

There are 61 cars registered so far so we are expecting about 125-150 but would like to see 200 so if you can please bring your car.  Only if you pay the registration can you park under the tent.  If you bring your car and do not register there is plenty of parking right next to the tent.

OK we are good
for those signed up thanks for registering
for those that have not signed up what are you waiting for????

Thanks this is your show
to enjoy it you have to be there.

Ken