Re: [DML] Driving DMC on salted roads --- Plasti Dip

Re: [DML] Driving DMC on salted roads --- Plasti Dip

I have occasionally fantasized about the possibility of installing an on-board "salt rinsing system".  Imagine a network of perforated plastic tubing running up the insides of the frame boxing and all the other evil nooks that Claude mentions.   After a winter drive, one would just hook up a garden hose and run it for half an hour.   Probably impossible to do effectively in practice, but it's fun to imagine.
--Pete