[DML] Fwd: DELOREAN CAR SHOW REGISTRATION IS OPEN

[DML] Fwd: DELOREAN CAR SHOW REGISTRATION IS OPEN

Hello everyone

Well the registration has been up for about a week and a few of you have stumbled on it and registered so our trial is over and the site is ready for us to announce that DCS 2014 is open for event registration.   Some of the daily events may still vary but the show is pretty much set now.
Guests are being added as they agree to come.

We will be spending time at this show going over the past 20 years of DCS.  This has been an interesting journey from the first show where we were told only Outlaws and renegades would attend to the most highly attended DeLorean events ever.

This one again is set to be one of the biggest shows.

With that in mind I would like to first thank you all for helping this dream of mine come true.

The Marriott  is limited in size but is centrally located to all the events we have planned.  They have done a great job in getting us prepared for the final show.
We do have a space limitation and can only take in 500 guests per night for the evening events.  With that said we have gone over this twice before so we are expecting a sellout.

Please register early to make sure you have a spot for this historic show and It also will allow me to better plan the event.

Also MAKE YOUR HOTEL RESERVATIONS.  This event looks like it will be bigger than we had thought in 2011 when we began looking at sites to hold the event.
Make sure you get a room.  Hotel reservations are being taken now.  It costs you nothing to reserve.  You can cancel up to the day before with no cost and it assures you that you will be in the center of all the action.

Go to www.deloreancarshow.com for both room and event registrations.

This upcoming week is Thanksgiving and a great time to register.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and  hope to see you all in Dayton.

Remember this is your show.  And its your final show from me.

Jason will update you on his plans of taking over at the show so we look forward to seeing you there

Ken Koncelik