[DML] A DeLorean was on TV this week

Hi Everyone,

There was a DeLorean in this week’s episode of The Goldbergs. Who knew.

I am upset, I have owned my DeLorean for over 32 years and not once have you guys told me about the “DeLorean 24 hour Concierge Service Line”.

All of these years I could have been calling the ‘Delorean 24 hour Concierge Service Line” at 3 and 4 AM and have the concierge helping me. Why didn’t you guys tell me?

Ok, which of you guys has the number? Is it a 1-800 or a 1-888 number? Who is going to be the first to step up and share the phone number? Really, I have to find this out from a sitcom, and not my DeLorean family? (:^)

Also, for you sensitive guys, be warned, there is a Delorean crash scene, so have your Kleenex ready. I hope their door strut anchors are ok. How much would they have to pay you to let them do that with your DeLorean?????

http://watchabc.go.com/the-goldbergs/SH55300819/VDKA0_sj9op9cq/stop-arguing-and-start-thanking

Ronnie Demer