Re: [DML] STARTING UPDATE WOES

By the way, check the plug from the distributor and make sure it is firmly plugged in. Also check that the relay on the firewall is functioning properly and your coil is getting 12 volts at start and goes back to I think 6 or 8 volts at the coil when in the run position. You need air, fuel and ignition at the right time for it to fire. You have taken care of the fuel portion and I'm sure you are getting air so that leaves your spark.

Good luck,

Ian Yanagisawa