Re: [DML] Manual Transmission Gear Lube

2nd gear is almost impossible to shift into on the down shift unless it's the exact RPM any suggestions?
All other gears work fine

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 14, 2013, at 10:31 PM, Jake Kamphoefner <jake.kamphoefner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I use a full synthetic 75-90 (Castrol or Valvoline something, but I'm too lazy to walk out to my garage right now).  The shifts are noticeably easier on a cold trans in the winter.

Of course, the usual warnings about hard shifting apply (fluid level correct, using a braided clutch line, and clutch master and slave working properly and bled completely).

Jake Kamphoefner
1063