Re: [DML] an excuse to buy a delorean

I'd encourage you to do much more research into the car before just picking one out, especially at that price. You can typically find them at a lower price point in great shape, from an owner who will be up front with you concerning the issues, maintenance, etc. The delorean also rewards those who do their homework on the things to look for when buying a used on. There is a newer book on Amazon that describes all of this. Go take a look at it and it's encourage you to read it.

That being said, plenty of delorean owners daily drive theirs, and eschew the idea of a more normal commuter. It can be done.

Matt
2681