Re: [DML] Re: Car show brochure uploaded

Re: [DML] Re: Car show brochure uploaded

Whatever yahoo is doing, it certainly ain't working.

I saw the dude on a bike when I clicked the link from my phone and shortly after that it gave me an error message.

I tried clicking the link from my desktop and the bicycle dude appeared again yet this time I was prompted to register my email address.  I tried registering my email address yet it never seemed to take.

Yahoo seems to be doing away with some of their legacy services.  It will be interesting to see what they do with their email groups.

-Steve Rice
DMCToday.com
#16510