[DML] Car show brochure uploaded

When we are out and about with our DeLoreans or showing it at car shows
we'll meet a lot of folks that are curious about the DMC-12 (DeLorean).
To help promote the marque, engage the public and to tell a consistent
DeLorean story, I created some brochures.  These brochures are uploaded
to the DMCNews Yahoo Group folder at:

If you have something you created and want to share, feel free to add to
the folder.  If you want to follow the development of this brochure it
can be found at:
http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?8070-Car-show-single-page-brochure-DRAFT-V1

There are three versions in the one PDF and you can decide which page or
pages works best for your application.  All are single page and are
designed for B&W printing (a color version and additional content may
come later).  You can use them to promote your group by printing your
group's information and schedule on the back side.

Page 1 is designed as an informational brochure for handout, mailing,
source material for newspapers, etc.
Pages 2 & 3 are designed more for display near or on the car so that
passer-byes can read them easier than page one.  They can also be used
as a handout.

When you use them, let us know the response by posting to the
dmctalk.org forum listed above.

Nick Kemp
897

<*> Your email settings: