[DML] Update to 'DeLorean Weekend Las Vegas Oct 4-6 2013.'

[DML] Update to 'DeLorean Weekend Las Vegas Oct 4-6 2013.'

We have updated the schedule for the "Delorean Weekend 2013" for the Friday night dinner and social.

We are going to have a "Free Kegger Party"  (food you have to buy) at Pioneer Saloon in Good Springs, Nevada.  (It is compliments of our donation to the Good Springs Restoration fund.)

Good Springs is an old mining town from the turn of the 20th century about 30 minutes from Las Vegas.   It is an easy and quick drive.   It is the oldest Saloon in Nevada and has great stories, (bullet holes in the wall and ghosts, etc.)

It is a great background for 1885 "Back to the Future" pictures and costumes.  (Bring your costume if you have one!) We have reserved their outside porch area for our group.

They have great burgers, steaks and other food available.  If you want to cook your own food, they have BBQ grills available. (see menu on their website.)

Pioneer Saloon is located off I-15, just before Las Vegas.   (See map at www.deloreanweekend.com) So people coming from California or Phoenix can take a break and enjoy a get together before getting to Las Vegas.

We are also working on our photo shoot at the JC Penny at what we are calling "Twin Palms mall."   More info on this soon.

For more information on all the fun things scheduled for the "Delorean Weekend 2013"  visit.

www.deloreanweekend.com

Hope to see you there!

Bob, Gail, Andy, Kristen

<*> Your email settings: