From: Andrew Gertler <agertler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Dave <doctordhd@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Jul 15, 2013 2:16 pm
Subject: Re: Delorean Rental - NYC

Yes absolutely

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 15, 2013, at 1:16 PM, Dave <doctordhd@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Having someone else drive the car may be a problem. Will you be able to provide a certificate of insurance for the car?
Thank you,
Dave Delman

Andrew Gertler <agertler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Dave,

Need one from 10 AM - 5 PM on August 10th to be used by a musician performing at a music festival.  He will simply be driving up to the stage in the car for his entrance.

Andrew Gertler
APG Music Group, LLC

708.558.0250
www.apgmusicgroup.com