Re: [DML] DCS 2014 UPDATE HOTEL RESERVATIONS NOW OPEN

Re: [DML] DCS 2014 UPDATE HOTEL RESERVATIONS NOW OPEN

Thanks for the heads up.  I went ahead and booked my reservation this
morning.

Several of us are already discussing sharing a room over on DMCToday.
http://www.dmctoday.com/showthread.php?51-DCS-2014-Dayton-OH/page2

-Steve Rice
#16510

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 11:15 AM, <kKoncelik@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> OK if you guys can share this info across the other forums I would
> appreciate it.
>
> DCS hotel reservations are now open
> Just go the www.deloreancarshow.com web page and click on hotel
> reservation.
>
> This time you can do it online or you can call in.
> Follow the instructions.
>
> As with all shows I have no idea of how many will show up so we are again
> I am sure underbooked on rooms.
>
> I have about 300 rooms for DCS and the Bricklin people.
>
> If you can all preregister I can still get more.  But as you have seen in
> past shows once they are gone they are gone.
>
> There are a limited number of Kings avail so if you want a King bed for
> sure you need to call quickly.
>
> The show is anticipated to sell out.  When we booked the economy was down
> so we went conservative.
> The hall can only hold 475 people so that is the limit.
> We have done this many people 5 times before and based on my going to many
> of the clubs this spring we will sell out.
> We sold out if you remember in Pigeon Forge on Friday night.
>
> The show in Florida had over 400 of you at the dinners (guest speakers)
> This year we have two new people from the Delorean Factory and we will
> probably have a total of 5 or 6 people from the factory and again the BTTF
> group.
>
> YES this is definitely my last show so if you like the way I do the shows
> this is the last one I am doing.
>
> I have enjoyed doing the show but decided to go out on a high note and
> spend more time with my kids in Florida and with the passing of Cliff and
> all the support that he had done in the past that makes this decision even
> more definite.  Cliff made running the show much easier.  He will be missed.
>
> This show is based on transportation and we will cover Cars, planes,
> trains, bicycles, bikes and other forms of transportation.
>
> The schedule will have you going Thursday all day to the Air force museum.
>  It is free.  After that then come to the hotel to check in and dinner will
> be a bit later than usual. Probably closer to 7 so that you can get back
> and get checked in.
>
> Friday and Saturday will follow the usual format with a driving or bus
> tour where we will have four or five stops.  As always I will keep you busy
> and entertained.
>
> Thank you for the support over the past 20 years and I will do my best to
> make this the best show ever.
>
> Ken

> ------------------------------------

> moderators@xxxxxxxxxxx